Friday, February 29, 2008

Photography

I've always liked taking pictures, it's been somewhat a passion of mine. When the kids were younger, I took quite a few photos, but not so many now.

My first camera was a Canon AE Program. It was a good camera. I finally got into the 21st century about a year ago by buying a digital camera. Another Canon, 31S. It's been a good camera too. It has taken me a little while to adapt to "its" way of taking photos though. There are times I cannot figure the thing out, but I wouldn't trade it in on any other camera, unless.....it was a Canon XTI. (I've already started saving.)

I thought that others would benefit from subscribing to their newsletter I receive. I believe it has good information that anyone can use to take better photos. Sign-up for it today!

Hope you enjoy this website and benefit from it too. (Look under Favorite Sites for their website.)

Happy Picture Taking!




UPDATE.........................I went to my newsletter again to make sure I have the correct site to visit. Not sure the first site I posted is the correct one, but that information is still in my newsletter. So, I posted another website. I believe this one is the one I want you to go to. If you come across the name of "Darren Rowse" that's the one. He's from Australia

2 comments:

Tam-e said...

Checked out the new site. Thanks! I will have to visit there and check out some of their tips. I cannot stand my camera sometimes. I just can't figure out the settings. I am so used to my 35mm and sometimes I miss it. It took such good photos ALL the time! Maybe I just need to learn how to use it properly!

Marty said...

Having an eye for light and your surroundings I believe are the keys to good photography.

My first 35mm camera was the best. I've enjoyed having the digital though. I like the idea that I can see the pictures now. I don't like the fact that they look "grainy". For my next learning experience I would like to take photography classes. I believe it would be helpful in the long run.

Getting into the photography industry wouldn't really be an option at this point of the game. Too many people are "do it yourselfer's" nowadays. And they do a great job for themselves.

This newsletter I receive is very informative and I've enjoyed getting them. Although I really haven't read most of them, but what I have read seems to be helpful.