God is so good and he's so good to me!
I have worked Tuesday & Wednesday day shifts to pick up extra money for approximately the past year or two. I set this money aside for my house payment. This past Tuesday I counted my money to see how much more I needed for this upcoming payment on Saturday. $140. Oh Lord! I knew that only by a miracle that that amount of money would have to come from God.
When I got to work on Wednesday, Roseann asked if I could work for her on Thursday. God knew I needed the extra money and he found the provision for me to get that money. And on that same day, another girl needed this Saturday off. Hallelujah! God comes through again.
By the end of the shift on Thursday, I still needed $20. That $20 is a far cry better than $140.
That $20 is obtainable. After I work tomorrow day shift, I will have above & beyond the $20 to cover the house payment.
Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment