My daughter-in-law, Anjie, is soon to have a baby, her first. She is due March 23rd.Thought I had best get on the ball to make a quilt for her. So I decided to take a trip to Mt. Vernon to the quilt shop. While in Mt. Vernon, I stopped to see Aunt Martha & Uncle Jim. They fed me lunch, and we visited for a little while. It was getting about time for me to head back to Newark, so Aunt Martha & I went to Aunt Bee's Quilt Shop. I picked up some flannel material to finish my Sudoku quilt for Anjie. I hope she likes it. Now to get it finished in time for the baby shower on February 10th.
I got back in town long enough to get home and eat something and then off to a mentoring meeting with Jill. She said it would last for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. It was three hours later when we departed. It was a good meeting. She will be a great mentor. The goal is to help me come closer to God, listen to what He says, and use that to help others come closer to God for themselves.
Thought I would check out the internet to find a finished Sudoku puzzle. I made one for Courtney & Jamie for Madilyn, born Dec. 17 (my mom's birthday). I thought it turned out pretty neat. The picture is of the quilt I made Courtney. I will change Anjies a little.
We don't know the sex of the baby. It's exciting; what will they have? BJ wants a girl. I believe Anjie doesn't have a preference.
1 comment:
Cute Mom! You are funny! I happened to check out Leslie's blog and seen that you commented and that you had a blog started! How fun! Like the quilt.
Post a Comment