Ever wonder why you do stupid things? I believe it's because our "dumb" brain cells over power the smart ones.
I left the garage door up intending to leave after retrieving something from the house. I wasn't in the house for very long when Stacy came home and of course, shut the garage door. As I proceeded out into the garage I didn't push the button to raise the door. Instead I had had the thought I would do it from inside my vehicle. I did just that. The only thing is, I didn't wait long enough. The door caught the last six inches of my 4 runner. (What I get for being in a hurry.)
God watches out for us even when our "dumb" brain cells take over. I praise Him because all it did was pop the bottom pin from the garage door (and that was easily fixed), and my 4 runner sustained only minor injuries (scratches & it popped off my windshield wash dispenser).
Thank you Lord for showing me grace and mercy yesterday.
2 comments:
We all have those moments!
Yes, but as we get older we begin to wonder if it's "the alls-high-mers" kicking in.
Post a Comment