It's a cold, rainy, lazy day. I've had my nap and now it's time to do laundry, and clean up the kitchen. It's hard to leave, Leave It to Beaver show. It must be a LITB marathon weekend.
I was to dig up some Iris's over at BJ & Anjie's, but I haven't gotten myself off the chair to do so. Maybe Monday. Or when it gets a little warmer and dryer.
With these past couple days off, it seems like I'm on vacation. I'm liking it!
2 comments:
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I would like some Iris's. I am not sure where I would plant them yet but I could figure it out. Around the mailbox or the light pole?
Yes, I remembered that you wanted some flowers.......I hate to dig your up this soon, although maybe they would be ok until I come down.
I won't forget.
Post a Comment