Monday, April 21, 2008

Four Weeks Ago / My nephew's family

L
I
C
H
T
E
N
S
T
E
I
N


L-R
back: Suzanne & Mark
middle: Paul, Anna, John
front: Gregory

What a nice looking family.

When I started this post it was Thursday, April 17th. I couldn't get the photo to upload so I quit.
Today is Monday, April 21st. Finally......the photo is finally attached to the post. YEA!!!!


Tomorrow will mark four weeks since Alea was born. I swear she changes every time I see her.

I visit BJ & Anjie usually on Thursday. This time I took my camera along with me. I only took a couple photos right before I left.

After feeding her, she wasn't satisfied with me holding her, but she was definately satisfied being with her mom.

2 comments:

Tam-e said...

So precious! I need to come and see Alea! B.J. and Anjie too! :)

her said...

cute!!!Marty, I have tagged you , see my blog for details...
joy, Debi