A day off.........approximately 1 1/2 hour or a 107 mile drive to West Virginia. I couldn't sleep the night before, I was so excited to be able to visit Tam-e in WV where Bobby was working. Stacy was able to go with me too. We had fun....fun.....FUN!

Tam-e had previously found where a public pool was available. Oglebay Park. Reminded me so much of the hotel from Dirty Dancing. Loved that movie! The above photo is the benches you laid on to sunbath.

Here are the bathing beauties!

The back of the building with a view of the pool.

Getting cooled off. The water was so cold. Once you jumped in, it was a whole lot better.

The water was actually that color too! It was a very nice pool.
As usual, I look like a lobster. You can't really tell it in this photo.
But I am!!

As we were leaving the building, the beauties had to compare muscles!

Friday we found a coffee shop. Nice place.

Had to take a picture of the tourist!

Just goofing around!

Bye....Tam-e.
Thanks for inviting us to come & visit you.
We had fun!
Love You!
Stacy & Mom
oxox
2 comments:
I am glad you guys came! I had fun and I hope we get to do it again! Love you both very much!
It was a fun time. The dessert rotation was fun too! Too bad I didn't take my camera with me for that picturesque delicious event.
I either have sun poisoning on my bottom lip (it's swollen) or it's "many" cold sores. Whichever, it looks nasty & hurts! When will I ever learn?
Post a Comment