Sunday, July 19, 2009

Alea....so adorable!

94 pictures later........Just a few of those pictures for you to see. Alea
She found a spool of thread in my sewing cabinet.

I love this photo. So, so cute!


She has started to climb. This is a favorite to do at Memaw's house.
Climb on the small coffee table.
I purchased a chair for Alea.
One shoe off & one shoe on.
She likes to stand in it.
Here's that face again. So cute!

We're getting ready to go home. Not sure where she's running to.

What?

Listening to the wind blow!
Where is it?

She found the wind chime. She had fun playing with the butterfly.
A gate has been placed at the top of the basement steps.

What I act like when I don't get my own way.

We took a walk outside.
Here's Rocco's door to get into the garage.

She likes Rocco's door inside the garage too!
Daddy playing with Alea!
Daddy rests...........Alea plays!
Hair in my eyes!

No comments: