Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas to all
& may you have a Happy New Year!!

Unto us is born a child........the King of Kings & Lord of Lords.
Have a blessed holiday season
and may it continue throughout the new year.

4 comments:

her said...

Merriest of Christmas to you too Marty! I pray it is full of joy and smiles! I pray that you feel so blessed that your cup really is overflowing! I pray that when you rest your head, your heart will continue to pour joy into your life! I pray good health and fond memories for your 2009! I am so glad we found a friendship, even if it is only thru the blogworld! My life is touched by yours and I am better for it.

Joy, Debi

Tam-e said...

Mom, where is the Christmas photo?
I am sad our visit will be short at Christmas. Looking forward to the time we do have though.
You must let me know how you changed your blog. I need something fresh for the new year. I love you!

Marty said...

I am probably more bummed out about our time together. We'll just have to make it a "spectacular" memory making time.

Talk with you soon. Love you bunches! Mom

Tam-e said...

You still didn't mention about the background/sides of your blog and how you were able to change them.

We will just have to get together again soon!