Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Photo

Merry Christmas!
My daughter wondered where our Christmas photo was......and here it is. The two best photos (I believe) out of the bunch.
Back row: Anjie, B.J., Alea, Tam-e, Bobby, Marty, Steve
Front row: Alexis, Taylor, Sam, Wesley, Rocco, Stacy
Rocco wasn't sure what was going on but he did a good job at least for two pictures.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Tam-e said...

Ok, I like the bottom one better. Everyone seems to have more smiles. Dad is a little unsure and Rocco but it still looks better. I like him standing behind you too! Got to love those slippers! :) Thanks for posting!

her said...

what a great family! Thanks for sharing it. I hope your CHRISTmas was a joyful day! Filled w/all the memories you could handle!

I am thankful for you Marty! May God pour out to you blessing to overflowing!

Joy, Debi